Accounting Managers looking to work for a successful Healthcare/NHS organization that will recognize their efforts will be interested in Robert Half Finance's opportunity work with a thriving company. In this role, it will be critical for you to lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable. You might be a good fit for this position if you have the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations. This Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment that is located in the Dallas, Texas area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Drive and manage the full accounting team performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Regularly review and inspect balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Possess a working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Solid understanding of QuickBooks
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Standard Accounting Practices