*This position is eligible for a $300 bonus if on-boarding & 1st shift worked is completed with in 10 days*
*This position is eligible for a $500 bonus after 300 hours are worked*
Maxim Healthcare is currently seeking skilled Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to work within our clients’ homes providing direct patient care. Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) will follow a Physician established plan of treatment while working under the supervision of the Director of Clinical Services.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Current, unencumbered state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Minimum one (1) year of nursing experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) required with home health experience preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
- Reliable transportation
• Full Time or Part Time
• Nights Available: Daily
• Shift time 7PM-7AM
• Start Date: As soon as possible
• Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
• Pediatric patient
• Must have trach/suctioning, ventilator, g-tube experience
• Training opportunities available for nurses interested
• Pay range is negotiable depending on licensure, experience, and availability
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Licensed Practical Nurse