Are you an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN:
- Provide high quality care in an institutional setting
- Assist physician with examinations and treatments for inmates
- Dispense medication and document as required
Requirements for Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN:
- NM Nursing license or "compact" multi state license
- A valid driver's license is required
- Graduate from an accredited college or university nursing program
Hours for Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN:
12 Hour Shifts - 6AM- 6PM, 6PM-6AM
Advantages of this Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
Interested in being Considered for the Licensed Pratical Nurse / LPN?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Licensed Practical Nurse
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Licensed Practical Nurse