To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richardson, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Richardson, TX
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
No Corp to Corp
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and support of custom software solutions, enhancement of existing business systems and the support and development of the MES system and interfaces.
- Develop front-end UI interacting with a Ruby on Rails backend.
- Collaborate with the back-end team to design and implement new features and maintain the presentation layer.
- Collaborate with creative, product and marketing teams providing technical perspectives.
- Use test-driven development methodologies.
- Educate team members on best practices for highly interactive user interfaces.
Track, evaluate and evangelize new presentation layer toolkits and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related discipline
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2+ years of experience with JS MVC frameworks, React preferred, Angular, or Ember acceptable
- Strong object-oriented design skills and knowledge of application architecture patterns
- Experience with test-driven development and related frameworks (e.g., UnitTest, RSpec or similar). Agile experience preferred
- Experience working with remote (non-US) development teams
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Occasional travel to our other R&D office in Berlin, Germany
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.