You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Welcome and greet all guests as they enter the park while accounting for tickets for each person entering.
• Operate computerized season pass system, responsible for entering guest information, taking digital photos and processing the season pass card.
• Provide superior guest service for all guests. Maintain an organized register for sale of products.
• Handle ticket and Season Pass transactions, greet guests while monitoring ingress and egress of persons entering and exiting the park.
• Photograph and enter information into a season pass database.
• Adhere to all company policies, including cash handling.
• Issue digital image photo ID cards to season pass members.
• Sell parking vouchers to guests at the Toll Plaza.
• Exhibit proper Guest Service skills at all times.
• Adhere to all park policies and procedures, while ensuring guest satisfaction and profitability of the park.
• Report to work on time, as scheduled. Follow guidelines for proper notification of sick leave and vacations.
• May be shifted to various locations, as staffing needs dictate.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Report all violations of company policy to management.
• Responsible for adhering to Six Flags’ uniform and grooming guidelines.
• Reports directly to Admissions Leads.
• Will be required to work various shifts as project and park needs dictate, including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Computer literacy. working knowledge of all Microsoft applications.
• Must have the ability to stand, walk, crouch, bend, stoop, kneel and lift up to forty pounds occasionally.
• Be able to work within a team environment to accomplish common goals.
• Must be willing to take direction from managers and supervisors.
• Must have a good understanding of reading, writing, and math.
- Computer Literacy
- Microsoft Softwares
- Team Working
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 35176183015
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.