- Conduct research on specific industries and positions for each search and develop a plan to identify prospective candidates and specific titles, industries and companies to pursue
- Identify prospective candidates and provide name generation throughout the life of each search project
- Work with Managing Directors, Principals and Associates throughout each search by providing market intelligence to develop further strategies on specific industry sectors and range of relevant position titles
- Research contact information for potential candidates to provide to Principals and Associates for outreach
- Facilitate job postings when requested – LinkedIn, alumni associations, and industry and/or position specific sites
- Direct interaction with all members of the research team as well as Executive Search professionals across the country to work toward the successful execution of each search
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this URL blocked - click to apply to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
Use Statistical Method
Analyze Performance Report
Make Strategic Recommendation
Analyze Statistical Data