To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Patuxent River, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Engineering Technician II
PAE • Patuxent River, MD
Posted 25 days ago
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldEngineering Technician II
Duties, Experience, Skills, Requirements, and Information:
This position will support the Patuxent River Infrared Signature Measurements (PRISM) Team in the Aircraft Signature and Avionics Measurements Branch of Atlantic Test Ranges (ATR), Patuxent River, Maryland. The PRISM facility conducts dynamic, surface-to-air and surface-to-surface infrared signature measurements of fixed wing aircraft, rotary wing aircraft, missiles and UAV’s.
- Maintain, calibrate, and operate test equipment, including Military radios (URC-200), volt meters, oscilloscopes, Kineto Tracking Mount, and various digital equipment.
- Setup, calibrate, survey and pretest mission support equipment and participate in test operations.
- Maintain, repair, inspect, and troubleshoot government-owned equipment and components installed in an operational 53 foot trailer.
- Plan, Participate and Coordinate test schedule and conduct tests and evaluations on systems, equipment, or components
- Operate and maintain stationary generators
- Four years’ experience performing stated or similar tasking is required
- Should be able to read wiring diagrams and construct specialized cabling based on varying project requirements
- Mapping, surveying, and GPS coordinate skills desired
- Basic Electrical/Electronic theory, practice and repair/service experience is a plus
- Military experience is a plus
- Applicant must be a self-starter and be able to use initiative to undertake activities with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
- Must be able to travel for mission support
- Must be flexible and team oriented
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- All candidates will be required to pass Drug Screenings
- Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job.
- It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Technical training, trade school, relevant college courses, or armed forces technical training is highly desired
- Conditions may vary. Most work is performed in enclosed buildings, but some outside work may be required. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. Applicant should be capable of lifting 50-100 lbs. assisted by other employees. Vision abilities needed to perform this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
- Applicant must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD Insurance
- Tuition and Training Assistance Program / Wellness Program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave & 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile Phone Service Discounts / Discounted Gym Memberships
- Clearance Requirements:
Must be a US Citizen / Must be able to obtain and hold a Top Secret Clearance
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.