IT Audit Manager
Location: Arlington & Alexandria, VA
Active Secret clearance required
- Secret Clearance Required.
- CISA certification required
- IT Audit Skills
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required
- IT Audit Managers are responsible for the overall planning and implementation of IT testing.
- They address and resolve various technical issues as they arise, and consult with the other team members to validate that application controls testing and Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAAT) testing is efficient and effective.
- IT Audit Managers apply their background in auditing and computer systems to verify that any identified IT weaknesses noted are fully addressed and discussed with the government.
- Supervise, train, and mentor staff throughout the engagement lifecycle and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews.
Thanks and Regards
Shakshi Srivastava , Sr. Technical Recruiter, The Judge Group
151 S. Warner Rd, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087
[ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply | Toll-free ([ Phone number blocked ] - || Extension-130)
URL blocked - click to apply
Information Technology Audit
Coaching And Mentoring
Certified Information Security Manager