Sales Executive - Investment Management
Are you a Sales Executive (SE) that has an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant Investment Management Client experience, and a demonstrated sales track-record? If so, Deloitte Services LP is looking for a top-performing Sales Executive to pursue clients for its Investment Management practice with a focus on driving service sales around all of Deloitte Consulting offerings, including; Strategy & Analytics, Core Business Operations, Enterprise Performance, Customer & Marketing, Human Capital and Mergers & Acquisitions.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
What you'll do:
The SE is responsible for selling services around Strategy & Analytics, Core Business Operations, Enterprise Performance, Customer & Marketing, Human Capital, and Mergers & Acquisitions to the Investment Management sector. The role involves:
* Create awareness, build relationships with key executives, and develop/pursue leads
* Target CEO, COO, CFO, Line of Business Owners, CIO's, and Chief Digital Officers. Expand existing relationships
* Working with our Ecosystem & Alliance marketing teams to drive awareness and joint marketing opportunities to the target clients.
* Assist account teams with identifying, qualifying, and winning opportunities
* Create strategic and tactical plans in collaboration with partners to uncover and close a range of revenue projects
* Infiltrate and influence decision-makers at the highest levels within accounts
* Leverage Executive level relationships to introduce Deloitte and create and pursue selling opportunities
* Demand management, i.e., work with the consultants and delivery groups to determine the solution details and approach
* Teamwork, foster relationships, be extremely resourceful and develop consensus
* Successful track record of sales, selling solutions within the Investment Management industry.
* A cold-calling, self-starter and someone who does not need to be told what to do but knows what it takes to win.
* Possess a minimum of 10 years' experience managing Investment Management clients
* Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
* Significant business relationships with senior client executives
* Knowledge of the Investment Management business systems competitor landscape, including existing providers
* Ability to work as a team player
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
* Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
* Experience selling intangibles
* Ability to travel up to 70%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
* Bachelor's degree
* Advanced degree
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $171,000 to $285,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a sales incentive program, whereby you may be eligible to receive certain incentive compensation amounts based on achievement of certain sales goals set forth each year, subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable program document.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 99278
- Business Systems
- Cold Calling
- Data Analysis
- Human Capital