Advantage Resourcing has an immediate position for an Assembler with carpentry knowledge to join its expanding job force located in Monroe, LA.
We are looking for Individuals with a strong work ethic, a professional appearance and demeanor. You must also display excellent customer service skills, including solid communication and interpersonal abilities, and the ability to interact with a wide variety of different types of clients.
- Follows written and verbal instructions to cut, shape, assemble.
- Be adherent of safety procedures
- Be able to Read a measurements accurately
- Cut, measure and mark materials. Also uses electric circular saws to trim and cut materials to size.
- Sub-assemblies of product using pneumatic staple gun, drill, fasteners and adhesives.
- Finish, sand, stain, and if necessary, coat with a sealer, such as lacquer or vanish by hand or with spray gun. Smooth door surfaces by applying metal, fiberglass, and wood body filler.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Team Work Values
- Attendance a Priority
- Ability to use and operate related work aides to include ruler, router, saws and other power tools.
- Mechanical ability, manual dexterity, and the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Excellent math skills.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and quality control skills.
- Must be able to read shop drawings or instructions to cut dimensions for milling as required.
- Must be able to work alone without guidance and contribute to the overall goals of the department.
- Previous Forklift Experience a Must
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Be able to work in Non-Climate controlled Environment
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 454694
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advantage Resourcing is a member of a family of staffing companies owned by parent Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., based in Tokyo Japan. Advantage Resourcing has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK and Sydney, Australia. The Advantage Resourcing service delivery model is “local market focus”, meaning that Advantage Resourcing learns client requirements for primary skill sets in every local market we serve.
View the full profile
Through our local market intelligence, we acquire resumes, screen and qualify candidates and prepare to deliver talent and solutions to our clients locally. Because of our vast global network, we also service clients who live and work in multiple geographies and countries as needed. It is not uncommon for Advantage Resourcing to manage human resource and staffing solutions for one client in multiple cities, states, and even countries. We are able to find the perfect candidate for a job one mile away, but we can respond to our clients needs whether they be 400 or 4,000 miles away while managing all of the international employment challenges, such as immigration and worker mobility issues, cultural anomalies, and currency conversions.