0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Develops and implements people strategies that support business growth, improve morale and employee retention, enhance safety and wellness, manage job satisfaction, attract the best candidates and promote the organization’s values. Guides the Executive Team in organizational structure, performance optimization, employment law, compliance and employee engagement. Models and promotes a strong collaborative culture across the workplace to strategize, build and maintain a scalable and sustainable organization that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, safety and results orientation; Manages HR Staff, oversees HR Program Administration and the design, configuration and ongoing support of the HRIS system.
Education and Experience:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- HRCI or SHRM certification preferred
- 7 years relevant work experience required; Construction or Manufacturing Industry preferred
- 2 years supervisory experience
- Experience developing and administering processes to comply with relevant federal, state and local employment laws, reporting requirements and related practices
- Leadership experience and strong business acumen with the ability to consult with, influence and gain commitment from all levels of the organization
- Knowledge and experience applying employment laws, regulations, and best practices
- Experience using HRIS systems, UKG preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Commercial Awareness
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Information System (Hris)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 704
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.