Primetals Technologies is a world leader of metallurgical plant solutions. We provide engineering, electronics, automation, manufacturing, project management and service of capital equipment for the steel making industry. Our Blytheville, AR facility is currently hiring for the following position:
Current, valid driver license
High School diploma or equivalent
Minimum 1 years plating experience
• Perform all necessary tasks associated with electroplating operations including but not limited to the following: scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of plating solution, tanks, pumps, filters and other equipment associated with the process.
• Preparation of parts: hand finishing, masking and installation of hangers and contacts.
• Pre-treatment of parts: removal of grease, oil, and residues utilizing chemical or cleaning solutions.
• Plating of parts: operating overhead crane to submerge part into plating tank.
• Tests the plating process to ensure compliance with required specifications. Adjusts the ph of the bath and the amperage on the electrical rectifiers as required.
• Determines correct program for plating process.
• Responsible for data input to confirm and record length of plating time and proper amperage.
• Maintains environmental records for state and other regulatory departments.
• Troubleshoots plating problems as required.
Primetals offers competitive pay and benefits effective on your first day of employment, including health, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, disability insurance and paid time off.
Oil And Gas