Job Title: CDL Class A Driver
Reports to: Superintendent
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
The CDL Class A driver will work with the Erosion Control Crew to support all erosion control operations. Primary tasks include loading/unloading and movement of equipment and materials around the jobsite as well as performing other erosion control project tasks.
- Operate equipment in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage, and/or loss of life.
- Take actions to avoid potential hazards and obstructions, including but not limited to, utility lines, other equipment, other workers, and the general public.
- Monitor operations to ensure that health and safety standards are met.
- Load, handle, and unload equipment and materials
- Work with and support all daily operations of the Erosion Control Crew
- Execute additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Preferred candidates will have CDL Class-A with tanker endorsement
• Must have a clean driving record
• Must possess active DOT physical card
• Must be accustomed to working outdoors with exposure to all weather conditions
• Must be able to perform physical activities that require use of your arms and legs
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Knowledgeable of safety procedures and practices
• Ability to communicate with others to convey information effectively
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be dependable and reliable
• Experience operating and handling heavy construction equipment is preferred but not required
DRAGADOS USA, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Drive Commercial Vehicle