To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Novato, CA
- Bay Area Techs
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MV Transportation • Novato, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MV Transportation is seeking Fleet Mechanics of all levels for fleet maintenance operations. Successful candidates will perform preventative maintenance, diagnosis, service and repair of steering, suspension, brakes, engines, transmissions, differentials, electrical, wheelchair lifts, and air conditioning systems. Successful applicants must be able to work safely, perform part analysis on damaged parts and assist in inventory control or other duties as necessary.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Diagnoses, examines, and investigates vehicles to determine causes of defective operation of engines, transmissions, differential units, generators, starters, pumps, air suspension systems, pneumatic systems, radiators, injectors, clutches, air conditioning systems, and other vehicle components.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Combination of at least one (1) to two (2) years of apprentice level verifiable training and experience in automotive or diesel mechanics, which may include high school mechanics courses and/or a regional occupational program.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and subject to random drug testing.
- Must be have good driving record and able to obtain a Commercial Drivers License B with Passenger and Air Brake Endorsements. Company sponsored training provided.
- ASE certification are a plus. Must participate in company sponsored training and acquire ASE certifications within one (1) year.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.