Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support Programs and Services by building and/or operating work with Sales to create ad hoc models to meet specific customer and internal needs
- Load Forecasting Models for load prediction
- Analytical Models for evaluating Customer Data and Reporting
- Settlement Models for Accounting purposes
- Marketing Content for customer use
- Manage Load Management programs, including executing on Administrative and Technical Analytic tasks, and developing strategies to advance programs for administrative ease, customer engagement and savings
- Work closely Collaborate with other Functional Areas and Third-party vendors, on product development, analytics, as well as periodic data transfer
- Communicate product functionality and technical features to internal teams (training) as well as customers and partners
- Function as the operational lead for load management events, and any needed customer interventions
- Assist Director, Products in identifying and evaluating new energy saving technologies and make recommendations to stakeholders on the prioritization
- Remain current on competitor products, technologies, PJM programs and practices, utility rates and other relevant industry practices
- Identify new opportunities and create new products
- Remain current on competitor products and technologies
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Familiarity with Energy Management practices such as Peak Load Management
- Strong data driven mind-set with an ability to make quick decisions
- Process driven with meticulous attention to detail
- Problem Solver with minimum supervision
- Strong Research Abilities and data driven mindset
- Proven success at identifying, attracting and developing talent and leading a team.
- Self-starter; requires minimal supervision/instruction.
- Works well under pressure and competing demands.
- Hard-working "whatever it takes to succeed" mindset.
- Working knowledge of Energy efficiency measures and technologies
Education & Background Requirements:
- Degree required, technical, finance or economics fields preferred
- Proficiency with analysis of large data sets, including interpretation and communication of experimental results required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel based analysis, including experience in Visual Basic
- Experience with Statistical analysis preferred
- SQL and XML experience a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in business environment preferred
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Strong service and results orientation.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills- clear, concise, proactive.
- Highly organized and detail oriented. Able to prioritize, multitask, and manage time and resources effectively, contributing to multiple projects.
- High emotional IQ- superior interpersonal skills, win-win mindset, relationship-builder.
- Excellent communication skills - written, spoken, listening with ability to explain and interpret complex issues clearly, mindful of audience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.