This role handles essential tasks, such as financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position requires top-notch analytical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent compensation is just part of the package. You will also be offered benefits and the opportunity for advancement.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Provide Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Provide monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
IMPORTANT – to be considered for this job you can call Eric Ressler at
or you can contact Eric Ressler directly on LinkedIn or send Eric a message (email address is on LinkedIn profile).
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Sharp, analytical thinking abilities, always seeking to draw connections and identify the "why"
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- High attention to detail
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- Skilled at time management
- Familiarity with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Comprehensive knowledge of WolfePak
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Revenue Accountant
for more information.
- Account Analysis
- Balance Sheet
- Internal Controls
- Financial Statements
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Sarbanes Oxley Act (Sox) Compliance