To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Annapolis, MD 21401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Software Quality Engineer
Kforce Technology • Annapolis, MD
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, an Aerospace and Defense client with offices in Annapolis, Maryland (MD) is seeking a Senior Software Quality Engineer for a six-month, contract-to-hire position. Responsibilities
- Support internal audits for corporate and division quality procedures, as well as conduct internal audits of the Transportation & Security Standard Engineering Process (TSSEP)
- Oversee local quality audit program for Surface Transportation & Critical Infrastructure (ST&CI) Annapolis based projects
- Perform analysis on local audit findings and produce monthly reports
- Identify methods for improving product and process quality
- Participate in subcontractor quality audits
- Participate in project milestone reviews
- Participate in Factory Acceptance Testing as required
- Conduct local quality-related training
- Support corporate quality assurance-related initiatives
- Participate in and facilitate both internal and external ISO audits
- Work with division staff to maintain CMMI ML3 rating
- Perform quality audits and evaluation across all phases of the service and product life cycle
- Review project documentation to ensure compliance with documentation standards and applicable client standards
- Lead root cause analysis activities against selected internal and external non-conformances
- Facilitate project lessons learned events
- Train/coach team on quality related activities
- Assist in managing ST&CI Training Management function
- Participate and help administer the Engineering Process Group
- Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor's degree (STEM field) and five years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced degree and three years of prior relevant experience
- Quality assurance experience is required.
- Must have quality assurance experience for systems engineering efforts
- Experience with ISO processes
- Experience with CMMI Maturity Level 3 processes is essential in this position
- Must have excellent document review capabilities (related to adherence to standards and specifications, readability, grammatical correctness, presentation, etc.)
- ASQ Certified Software Quality Engineer
- Six Sigma or Lean experience
- Working in an agile environment