CohnReznick is seeking a dynamic Real Estate Marketing Coordinator to join our team!
The Real Estate Marketing Coordinator will support the Firm’s Real Estate Industry group. This individual plays a critical role in driving the growth of the firm’s largest sector by supporting marketing program execution across four (4) sectors: Commercial Real Estate, Affordable Housing, Construction and Cannabis.
As a member of the Portfolio Marketing Team at CohnReznick, the Real Estate Marketing Coordinator will coordinate events and association relationships to help differentiate our brand and service offering, facilitate lead generation, and communicate the impact of marketing programs to all stakeholders. This position reports to the Real Estate Industry Marketing Leader.
CohnReznick is a top National Advisory, Assurance and Tax accounting, Firm with a team of over 3,000 employees in 25 cities. As a member of our team, we will provide you with the necessary tools to take your career to the next level. Your success is our success!
You will be responsible for:
Event Program Execution:
- Provide event coordination including maintaining sponsorship agreements, creating drive to event strategy, and coordinating on-site business development activity.
- Assist in creating and executing digital events such as webinars and virtual roundtables while adhering to established processes and best practices.
- Support lead generating “roadshow” programs; coordinating with Field Marketing to execute the program and track impact.
- Understand CPE requirements for hosted events and apply firm procedures to ensure participants receive their credits
Association Relationship Management & National Strategy
- Develop relationships with trade associations to explore, propose, and negotiate yearly programs. Communicate ROI to CohnReznick advocates and the organization.
- Research and respond to call for papers at relevant industry events.
- Build speaker qualifications and positions to secure speaking opportunities at targeted conferences
- Support ROI capture using the firm’s CRM system.
- Coordinate with event attendees to identify lead acquisition opportunities and support program ROI by capturing/recording data within the firm’s CRM system.
- Coordinate with corporate marketing and marketing operations teams to maximize press and social media opportunities surrounding events and association participation.
- Maintain the marketing calendar for these practices.
- Support the practice in maintaining marketing dashboards and databases in CRM for key clients, targets, and referral sources.
You will need:
- 2+ years marketing experience, professional services experience a plus
- Undergraduate degree with a focus in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- An understanding of event marketing with a history of producing tangible results, professional services marketing experience a strong plus.
- An inquisitive self-starter who is both willing to learn and comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A people-person and team player who collaborates effectively with marketing, sales, and client service professionals.
- Superior Microsoft Office skills; familiarity with CRM, Microsoft Teams, Marketing Automation, and Marketing Project Management (e.g., Marketo, Microsoft Dynamics, Workfront) a plus.
- Knowledge of the real estate industry or any sub-sectors is not required, but a strong plus.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the largest professional services firm in the US
- Network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Creative culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- Team of professionals motivated by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 21 days of Paid Time Off
- Flexible work environment
Connect with us:
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Real Estate Marketing Coordinator
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Real Estate Marketing Coordinator Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
#LI-JG1 #CB #LI-Remote