Required Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
State/Territory: District of Columbia
Potential for Teleworking: No
Schedule: Full Time
DoD 8570 IAT Requirement: IAT II (Security+, CySA+, CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP)
DoD 8570 IAM Requirement: None
DoD 8570 IASAE Requirement: None
DoD CSSP Requirement: None
The successful candidate would be joining a 24x7 NOC (Network Operations Center) team that provides multiple services in the realm of UC&C to include Video Teleconferencing (VTC), Voice over IP (VoIP), Instant Messaging (IM), Presence, Audio/Video Streaming with some Public Branch Exchange (PBX) phone support within the enterprise. Responsibilities are based on tiered skill level for resolution supporting customers on all managed DCE/DTE plus scheduled or active Video Teleconferences. Candidate will become familiar with the use of VC Wizard, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco border controllers (CUBE/VCS), Multipoint Control Unit (MCU), Cisco Meeting Server (CMS), Telepresence Management Suite (TMS),Vbrick Rev, Integrated Management Controller (IMC) and various other tools as required. Job Description
- Technical knowledge of VoIP / PBX telephony systems, software, hardware, and Telecommunications standards, Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Technical knowledge of IM systems like Cisco Jabber or Microsoft Teams and Presence Services.
- Technical knowledge of Audio/Video Streaming to include set top box, Vbrick Rev, and Cisco Integrated Management Controller (IMC).
- Technical knowledge of VTC equipment such as TMS, CODEC, MCU and CMS.
- Comprehensive knowledge of network topology; along with networked hardware and software tools listed above.
- Familiarity with VTC service and support to include scheduling, monitoring, administrative support, and technical assistance to customers.
- Manage resource availability and conflicts for Video Networks.
- Possess understanding of dialing protocols to include H.323, E.164 and SIP.
- Ability to troubleshoot common UC&C issues to include identifying and correcting issues with endpoints, bandwidth saturation, profiles, and misconfigurations.
- Assist in the development of the training, local guides, Rules of Engagement (ROE) policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as they pertain to the UC environment.
- Ensure compliance with network security policies and procedures.
- Create and report all outage notifications and network related issues according to standard operating procedures.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance to lower skill level employees.
- Assist in responsibilities as tasked.
- Participate in special projects as required.
NOC is 24x7 shift work; to include weekends and holiday for all employees
- Day Shift: 6am – 2:30pm
- Swing Shift: 2pm – 10:30pm
- Mid Shift: 10:30pm – 6am
- Interpersonal Skills
- Effective Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to work independently within a Team Concept
- Ability to multitask in a stressful environment
Skills and Tasks
- Network +
- ITIL Foundations
- Agile Foundations
- CCT Collaboration (CLTECH)
- CCNP Collaboration (CLFNDU)
- CCNP Collaboration (CLCOR)
- CCNP Collaboration (CLACCM) and/or (CLCNF)
- Develops new concepts and processes.
- Analyzes root causes and resolves issues.
- Supports more junior level technicians and specialists in their activities.
- Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians or specialists.
- Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and may also lead a task, project or team.
Training and Certifications
- Requires guidance and direction from more senior level technicians, specialists, and managers only when dealing with new, uncertain situations.
- Provides guidance to lower level technicians and specialists.
Education and Experience
- DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.
- Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required and IT environment specified within the task order.
- High School Diploma + 7 years
- Associate's Degree + 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree + 3 years
- Master's Degree + 1 years
- PhD + 0 years
Our Pay & Benefits Include Compensation
- Above Market Pay
- Up to $10,000 for Referral Bonuses
- Additional Bonuses for Exceptional Performance and Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- 100% Paid Premiums for Health Insurance. Choose from over 60 gold-level medical plans from Aetna, CareFirst BCBS, Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare. Choose from PPO, EPO, POS, HMO, and HSA-compatible plans with Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account Options.
- 100% Paid Premiums for Dental Insurance
- 100% Paid Premiums for Vision Insurance
- 100% Paid Premiums for Short-Term Disability
- 100% Paid Premiums for Long-Term Disability
- 100% Paid Premiums for Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 100% Paid Premiums for Basic Term Life Insurance
- 8% Company Contribution to 401k with Immediate Vesting of Contributions and Pre-Tax and Roth Options
- Up to 25 Days of Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Days of Paid Floating Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedules including Flex Time and Compressed Work Period
- Remote Work including Partial or Fully Remote.
- Active Listening
- Agile Methodology
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development