Position Summary: Responsible for delivering, setting up, moving and exchanging vending equipment in customer accounts and other outlets.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Deliver, exchange and move vending equipment.
- Complete safety vehicle reports on a daily basis.
- Load and unload vending machines for delivery and/or return.
- Communicates with dispatchers, customers and supervisors regarding delivery and pick up status.
- Set coolers, which involves setting shelves, temperature and checking refrigeration.
- Educate customers in operation of equipment.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- Other projects or duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 6 months of related experience (i.e. working in the vending/fountain industry, construction, electrician or plumbing industry, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting or movement of equipment over 50 lbs.
- Must be able to consistently maneuver 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Valid Class B license or must obtain a Class B license within 3 months of hire, and clean Motor Vehicle Record.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.