At the Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a strong organized Bid Specialist to be a responsible liaison between client and distributors, while providing administrative support for non-profit food RFP’s. As part of our Bid Support Team, candidate must be able to multitask and be forward thinking, while juggling multiple proposals at one time. Candidate will need to possess strong time management skills and be able to adapt to constant change. Candidate will be a support function of our Segment Sales Team. Additionally, candidate must be able to read and analyze bid documents, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Develop successful timeline strategy for each bid while multitasking other tasks.
- Accurately process bids in FS Streetsmart (EStreet) data entry, along with pricing information and award results.
- Adhere to client bid processing protocol and identify distributor stocking information to gather and publish bid quotations.
- Manage bid deadlines, addendums and add on’s for bid pricing.
- Maintain and manage all bid documents, processes and procedures, and follow established bid back-up protocol.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate degree preferred or equivalent job-related experience in Business.
- 1-3 Years of experience in a related service-oriented field such as customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype for Business).
- Ability to effectively communicate over the phone and through email; superior interpersonal communication and presentation skills while working under pressure.
- Ability to build effective working relationships, work independently and in a team setting.
- Creative problem solving and project management skills; excellent critical thinking and analytical ability.