SAGE Dining Services is seeking an experience Cook for a Beautiful Private School in Madison, CT. This Would be a on call position with no guaranteed schedule, but could become more.
This is truly a culinary position--our meals are made from scratch daily for our community.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it! URL blocked - click to apply
What you get:
- An awesome team
- Competitive pay
- Career growth opportunity
- Paid Weekly
What you'll do:
- Adhere to from scratch recipes
- Assist other team members with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
What you need:
- Professional cooking experience
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Ability to follow recipes
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Maintain Clean Work Environment