ProClinical is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer for a product manufacturing company in Middlesex, NJ. Successful candidates will have a bachelor's in industrial engineering or Supply Chain Management or a related field. Candidates with Six Sigma Green Belt is highly preferred.
- Maintain regulatory compliance program
- Report trend analysis after collecting results taken in the service and manufacturing areas
- Conduct internal audits
- Prepare for supplier audits
- Report Quality Key Point Indicators
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS is a must.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and have excellent follow-through skills.
- Experience working in a quality role within the manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work independently and produce on-time deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Candidates with knowledge of Statistical Process Control/SAP preferred.
- ISO 9001 concepts and auditing experience preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Anula Aboobacker at (+1) Phone number blocked - click to apply or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
BA/BS is a must.
Must have the ability to multi-task and have excellent follow-through skills.
Experience working in a quality role within the manufacturing environment.
Must be able to work independently and produce on-time deliverables.
Excellent communication skills.
Candidates with knowledge of Statistical Process Control/SAP preferred.
ISO 9001 concepts and auditing experience preferred.
Six Sigma Methodology