Kforce is working with a client, world-class, high-end luxury brand, located in New York, NY.
This firm has global footprints and is well-known throughout the world. They are searching for a Director of IT who will make major business decisions autonomously affect business operations on a strategic, systematic level. The candidate serves as a key decision-maker in crises. You are the model of critical and independent thought when coming up with new ideas and proposing solutions. This person holds Direct Reports accountable for inspiring teamwork and collaboration and demonstrates entrepreneurship. In collaboration with key internal business stakeholders the individual ensures the integrity, functionality, and security of the firms' IT Infrastructure System.
This is a full role offering a competitive, including superb benefits: strong matching on 401K, 100% Medical paid for the entire family, a bonus, lots of PTO, and a great work/life balance. Additionally, we've placed several professionals with them over the years, and all of them are still employed with them. They have a phenomenal retention rate.
Director of IT responsibilities:
- In collaboration with key internal business stakeholders, ensures the integrity, functionality and security of the firms' IT Infrastructure System
- In collaboration with key internal business stakeholders, ensures the relevance, innovativeness, credibility and timeliness of business intelligence data
- In collaboration with key internal business stakeholders, ensures the relevance, innovativeness, functionality, and security of all the firms' managed, developed, maintained, and delivered software solutions
- Ensures the successful execution of all IT (network, data, applications) activities in accordance to security best practices
- Ensures that all members of the IT team have the tools, training, strategic direction and guidance required to fulfill the functional and project needs of their internal colleagues
- BA degree required; MA in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 15+ years of relevant experience leading an IT organization
- Industry recognized certifications
- Budget, team, process, project, and vendor management
- Qualitative and Quantitative analysis and Diagnostic skills
- Industry best practices with Technical consulting
- System design or KPI/SLA implementation and ITIL knowledge
- MDM/VPM engineering
- Relevant programming languages/End-user support
- Technical investigations
- Firewalls/Router ACLs/IDS/ISP/SIEM
- Security and system architectures
- Industry regulations
- Data loss prevention
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Security Information And Event Management
Information Leak Prevention