To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Warrendale, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Heartland Payment Systems • Warrendale, PA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Assist in architecting and designing systems
- Understand business requirements
- Development, modification, and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces
- Implement responsive design for web and mobile sites
- Perform application builds
- Perform unit and integration tests
- Expert in HTML and CSS ( HTML5 and CSS3 preferred)
- Strong experience with CSS Frameworks required (AngularJS Material and DevExtreme component suite a plus)
- Strong experience with UI design patterns (MVC, MVVM, etc)
- Strong experience with UI tool-chains (grunt, gulp, webpack are a plus)
- Strong experience in creating responsive layouts
- Strong experience with accessibility
- Familiarity integrating with Web Services/External APIs
- Typescript / Angular 2+ frameworks / Angular Material are a plus
- Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio 2017, and C# experience are a plus
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong experience working in an Agile team
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.