Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world and a robust work at home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you’ll love today!
Do you enjoy helping people? Have you always wanted a career in healthcare but weren’t sure where to start? Everise has an amazing opportunity for you to achieve both of those goals. Our licensed healthcare positions offer a rewarding experience assisting customers with their healthcare options during open enrollment season. As a licensed healthcare agent, you will educate and assist customers in selecting the right insurance policy to fit their needs.
Everise offers unique opportunities to our candidates:
- Full time regular status positions where you will work continuously throughout the year with one of our many clients and transition back to support healthcare during the annual enrollment period.
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- Seasonal positions available as well to fit candidate needs
- Full time positions include a robust benefit program including medical, dental, vision, 401k plans and PTO.
- Excellent career pathing- We promote from within!
Does this sound good to you? If so, we ask that you bring the following:
- License to sell healthcare insurance in your current state of residence
- Strong detail orientation and excellent communication/listening skills
- Strong computer skills that help you to efficiently maneuver through multiple applications simultaneously
- High school diploma or GED
- Authorization to work in the United States
We would love if you had:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a customer facing work environment where you are developing and/or closing sales
Everise is committed to keeping our employees and our workplaces safe during these uncertain times. For now, most of our positions are remote as part of our work-at-home program.
Work at Home Set-Up Requirements
Standard Connect and Speed
- Wired Ethernet connection 20 Mb/s download, 10 Mb/s upload (wireless is not permitted)
- *Some programs may require higher speeds.
- (2) 21” monitor(s). You will supply 1 and Everise will supply 1.
Hard-wired Broadband Internet Service via DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic
- The use of wireless connections to access Everise Work at Home systems at any time is prohibited, even if the connection is encrypted.
- Additionally, Satellite, Microwave and Cellular Hotspot Internet Services are not permitted.
- You must supply your own headset. Specific models will be shared during the interview process.
To be supplied by Everise (some programs offer bring your own devices):
This job description does not constitute an offer of employment, or a promise of continued employment once hired and is not meant as a solicitation. It is provided for informational purposes only. All or any part hereof or any terms and conditions contained herein may be rescinded or modified in whole or in part at any time or from time at the sole discretion of Everise and its management.
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Active Listening
- Attention To Detail