Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated
it “A Great Place to Work” and where you can make a difference in a
senior’s life? Then check out this opportunity!
Wellmore of Tega Cay cares about the individuals who serve our
members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work
in a team environment helping others.
Now accepting applications for RNs.
Must be available to work 7a - 7p & 7p-7a shift.
Current state licensure as Registered Nurse required.
If you have completed your RN license within the past 6
months, you may be eligible for our Education Investment Scholarship
Program worth up to $2,500.
Sign-On Bonus for FT Positions Only
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Four year college or university degree desired.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse or LPN.
- Certifications in CPR, AED, and First Aid
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar healthcare position required.
- Five years of healthcare experience desired.
- Remain in good standing with all standards of the Nurse Practice Act.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a
high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights,
HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the campus.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Wellness Program (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program
Shift Differentials Available
Automated External Defibrillator
Registered Nurse Certified
Licensed Practical Nurse