Who We Are
FTI Consulting is the world's leading expert-driven consulting firm. Over the last 40 years, FTI Consulting experts have served as the trusted advisor to Fortune 500 companies and the world's leading law and private equity firms when they are facing their greatest opportunities and challenges. Our strong performance and continued success are a direct reflection of the ambition, energy, and commitment of our talented professionals across the globe to make a positive impact for our clients and communities.
At FTI Consulting, you'll be inspired and empowered to make an impact on headline matters that change history. Working side by side with the world's leading experts in your field, you'll be surrounded by an open collaborative culture that embraces diversity, recognition, professional development and most importantly, you.
There's never been a more exciting time to join FTI Consulting and this is where you will do the most exciting and fulfilling work of your career.
Are you ready to make an impact?
What You'll Do
The Senior Director will provide analytic support, team leadership and advisory services in the context of fast-moving litigation and alternate dispute resolution matters across a wide range of industries. The group provides analytical and strategic support to expert testifiers, counsel and clients in litigation and other disputes in antitrust, intellectual property, labor economics, and other areas.
How You'll Grow
We are committed to investing and supporting you in your professional development and we have developed a range of programs focused on fostering leadership, growth and development opportunities. We aim to promote continuous learning and individual skills development through on-the-job learning, self-guided professional development courses and certifications. You'll be assigned a dedicated coach to mentor, guide and support you through regular coaching sessions and serve as an advocate for your professional growth.
As you progress through your career at FTI Consulting, we offer tailored programs for critical professional milestones to ensure you are prepared and empowered to take on your next role.
What You Will Need To Succeed
Qualified candidates must possess an Advanced degree, preferably PhD, in Economics, Statistics or a related quantitative field, strong leadership skills, data management and modeling skills and familiarity with diverse analytical methodologies with applications to litigation support. Demonstrated strong writing skills are required. Strong candidates will be forward-thinking and will be comfortable and accountable in leading multiple client engagements simultaneously.
* This role requires travel to clients and FTI offices.
* COVID Vaccine required*
* Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form by contacting [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Director, Litigation and Dispute Resolution | Forensics and Litigation Consulting
Testimony experience is valued. Teaching experience is valued.
Our goal is to support the well-being of you and your families-physically, emotionally, and financially. We offer comprehensive benefits such as the following:
* Competitive total compensation, including bonus earning potential
* Full package of benefits plans, including health, dental, vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
* Generous paid time off
* Company matched 401K
* Potential for flexible work arrangements
* Generous paid parental leave and flex return support
* Family care benefits, including back-up child/elder care
* Employee Wellness Platform
* Employee Recognition Programs
* Paid time off for volunteering in your community
* Corporate matching for charitable donations most important to you
* Make an impact in our communities through company sponsored pro bono work
* Professional Development and Certification Programs
* In office free snacks and drinks
* Free smartphone and cellular plan (if applicable)
* FTI Perks & Discounts at retailers and businesses
* Upscale offices close to public transportation
* Pet insurance
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping clients with their most significant opportunities and challenges. With more than 7,500 employees located in 30 countries, our broad and diverse bench of award -winning experts advise their clients when they are facing their most significant opportunities and challenges. At FTI Consulting, we embrace, cultivate and maintain a culture of diversity, inclusion & belonging, which are fundamental components to our core values. FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been named the #1 Professional Services Firm on Forbes List of America's Best Employers and the best firm to work for by Consulting Magazine. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Instagram and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
* Job Family/Level: Op Level 4 - Sr Director
* Citizenship Status Accepted: USA Citizenship, Permanent Resident, H1B Visa
* Exempt or Non-Exempt?: Exempt
* Citizenship Status: Not Applicable
* Minimum Pay: 195000
* Maximum Pay: 404000
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Data Management
- Forward Thinking