*** CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO WORK W2***
Our client seeking to add a Quality Engineer to their team. This engineer will be responsible for automating applications to increase the speed to market for products.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
2. 2 -3 years of experience with Python
3. Performance Testing using JMeter
* BA/BS/MA/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
* 1-3 years of relevant work experience, including development and/or test automation experience
* Coding experience in Java, C/C++ or Python
* Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
* Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
* Experience in using UI and load testing automation tools (Selenium, JMeter)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call
888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
C++ (Programming Language)
Python (Programming Language)
C (Programming Language)