Your time at work should be fulfilling
Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You'll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger communities.
Base rate + shift differential
: $7,500 sign on bonus, up to $10,000 education assistance (must have graduated within 5 years)
- $3,000 for full time and $1,500 for part time
Is a comprehensive evidenced based program that all new graduate RN's are enrolled during the first year of practice
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering high quality patient care while working with a skilled team of providers in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with multiple disciplines to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Administering medication and providing treatment according to provider orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
We are looking for highly accountable team members who demonstrate compassion, excellence and reverence in all interactions with our team and our patients. This job will require excellent communication skills, organization and prioritization with the ability to effectively delegate and supervise the work of other team members. We are committed to growth and support in each role and have many programs to offer new Registered Nurses.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
- Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
Join us at Catholic Health Initiatives, and become a part of our faith-based health system.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Registered Nurse Certified
Critical Care Registered Nurse (Ccrn)
Basic Life Support
Certified Emergency Nurse (Cen)