1. At least four (4) years of experience required if a High School/GED is the highest education obtained
2. At least two (2) years of experience required if an Associate’s degree is the highest education obtained
(*If the degree is an Associate’s of Applied Science in Behavioral Health Support from an approved institution; then no additional experience is required)
3. At least one (1) year of experience required if a non-human service Bachelor’s degree is the highest education obtained
4. All experience must include working with individuals with psychiatric, substance use, and/or developmental disabilities
5. A valid driver's license and agency established minimum automobile coverage required
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.