Well known local clinic looking to hire a Veterinarian - DVM.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dustin Fadale
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:
As a veterinary hospital located in beautiful Bartlett, IL, we have your pet’s well-being at heart. Our veterinary hospital handles medical, dental, and surgical services for pets of all ages. From advice on how to ease the transition of a new pet into your household to the best geriatric care tips, our knowledgeable staff of veterinarians and veterinary technicians is here for you. From your kitten’s first visit to senior pet care involving dietary and exercise suggestions, we enjoy watching and helping your pets age with dignity. Our staff also has specialized training with exotic pets.
Bartlett, Illinois is a small town located about 40 minutes west of Chicago. Long known as a family-friendly residential community, Bartlett’s reputation as an attractive suburb for retail and light industrial opportunities has been growing in recent years. One small shopping center after another has sprung up, providing Bartlett’s growing population with more retail and especially more restaurant choices. Bartlett also has much to offer residents and visitors who enjoy nature. The James “Pate” Philip State Park and many acres of forest preserve, and open space are in the Village. Bartlett is a safe, family-oriented community that is a great place to live, shop, work and play. A place where community pride aren’t just words, but a way of life!
Bartlett is only a 35 minute drive to the heart of the city of Chicago, or hop on the train at the Bartlett station and take a one hour train ride to Union Station. Spend the day shopping, eating and wandering throughout the hustle and fast paced lifestyle of the city before taking the train back home to the quiet of the Village of Bartlett.Why join us?
- Above average salary plus Production Bonus Incentive
- Paid relocation for qualified candidates
- Comprehensive Health Benefits package (100% of extended Medical & Dental premiums paid)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, etc.)
- Vision coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- No On-call or After Hour Emergency responsibilities
- Great work ethic and great communication skills to both clients and team members
- Able to appreciate a team environment and have the willingness to learn new things
- Willing to mentor coworkers when needed
- An interest in exotic medicine and/or orthopedic surgery is a plus, but not a requirement
- New DVM graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Coaching And Mentoring
Hardworking And Dedicated