Are you an experienced RN / Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you in Sherman, Texas is for you!
Daily Responsibilities of Home Health RN / Registered Nurse:
- Provide nursing services in patients’ homes, expecting 5-6 visits per day serving a population of elderly and adult patients
- Average visit is 30-60 – handling wound care, medication administration, and new admissions
- Attend weekly case conferences (currently being held virtually)
Requirements of Home Health RN / Registered Nurse:
- Graduated from an accredited school and currently licensed to practice as a RN / Registered Nurse
- 1-year experience as a RN in an Acute Care setting or Home Health
- Must be a licensed driver with reliable transportation
Hours for this Position for the Home Health RN / Registered Nurse:
Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm; rotating on call once every 5 weeks
Advantages of this Opportunity for the Home Health RN / Registered Nurse:
- Salary range from 70k to 78k +, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision, Tuition Reimbursement
- 15 days PTO and 6 paid holidays
Interested in being Considered Field RN / Registered Nurse?
If you are interested in applying to Home Health RN / Registered Nurse position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Home Health RN / Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified