To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kenosha, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Reliability Engineer/BBM Manager
JLL • Kenosha, WI
Posted 19 days ago
Join a rapidly growing team at JLL by helping us grow the client’s US portfolio. This ground floor expansion provides an opportunity for team members to apply building engineering skills as well as maintenance reliability in new ways. The scope of the Facilities and Reliability Manager will have primary focus on managing the base building programs including Fire/Life Safety systems, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, building envelope, etc. Additionally, the role will provide oversight of the CMMS/Planning function for the site including MHE equipment. Finally the role will have unique duties to impact the uptime of site. Acting as the Reliability leader for the site, the successful candidate will perform data analysis to make performance improvement recommendations, support root cause analysis of failures, manage reliability improvement projects and lead initiatives to eliminate unplanned downtime to all assets in the building (electrical, FLS, MHE, etc.).
- Establish and maintain a safety-first culture by promoting and driving safe work practices timely training, best practices as well as delivering rewards and recognitions to promote safe behavior. This includes all contractors and vendors
- Reports to the Sr. Maintenance Manager in the building who has responsibility for the entire Reliability and Maintenance Engineering team for aspects of maintenance
- Responsible for the performance of a team consisting of but not limited to Base Building Technicians, CMMS Admins and Planner over multiple shifts
- Drive performance as measured by client’s Key Performance Indicators
- Build strong relationships with client Site Leadership and business partners such as EHS leads to establish trust and credibility in the delivery of IFM services
- Resolve FM issues at sites under purview, escalating when needed
- Provide engineering guidance to Technician’s as needed to ensure operations are aligned with site and portfolio goals and values
- Develop and manage operating expense budgets for relevant sites including monthly variance reports
- Manage subcontractors to deliver goods and services while exceeding contract expectations
- Manage training of staff to ensure 100% compliance to safety, legislation as well as maximizing technical competency of staff
- Work with Sr. Maintenance Manager to oversee the delivery of maintenance, building repair services, project work, and equipment reliability
- Ensure client satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management and Reliability Engineering services and projects by providing a lead role in monitoring and increasing customer satisfaction. This is accomplished through working closely with client’s Reliability Engineering and Facility Management leadership to ensure that alignment and performance expectations are being exceeded
- Act as point of contact with site occupants, property management/ Landlords to coordinate FM activities and ensure client needs are met
- Assist in the development and implementation of the annual account plan as identified by the Account Director. Leadership/ employee management
- Develop a strong collaborative team-based environment
- Ensure compliance with JLL minimum operational audit and safety standards
Assist in the development and management of the detailed, zero-based annual operating budgets
- Import JLL best practices in the interest of exceeding client goals and expectations
- Work with EAM group to leverage the value of our EAM computerized maintenance management system for tracking work orders, planned/predictive maintenance, spare parts inventory/sharing, MRO management, and maintenance history of equipment
- Support Root Cause Analysis of operational event and equipment failure investigations.
- Own Permanent Corrective Action log and drive compliance for the site
- Review /process output of Waites Wireless work orders and provide to peers on site
- Manage Aging CMMS work order backlog to target, work with peers on site
- Administers programs, such as thermography, vibration analysis, lube oil monitoring, for the site
- Align, motivate and lead the team to deliver results with high accountability
- Bachelor’s degree required, engineering degree preferred with 10 years’ Experience in Facilities Management, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing and 6 Sigma preferred
- Must have solid knowledge of building/mechanical, electrical systems (MEP), understanding of NEC, NFPA13, 25, 72
- Understanding of Federal, state and local law/legislation governing contractor work
- Experience required using CMMS systems and reporting
- Relevant training in MHE, Controls Systems, PIT as well as general building operations
- Certified Reliability Leader/professional designation is a plus
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to execute methodically and work in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Willingness to provide support to all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated communication skills written and verbal including negotiation and conflict resolution
- Must have strong computer skills and specifically MS Excel, . Experience with a reliability analysis software is a plus
- Demonstrated organizational skills and collaborative management style
- Experience in FMEA, Life Cycle Management, Root Cause Analysis, PdM data, and other reliability engineering tools
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.