To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- VC Highlands, NV 89521
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Systems Administrator V
IGT • VC Highlands, NV
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
- Responsibilities will include global application support of all Lottery and Interactive games. Devops role with multiple SDLC teams in various geographical locations.
- Lead automation development and implementation. Mentor for junior system administrators.
- Upgrading BI and other middle ware components of the stacks.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing performance issues impacting game play.
- Design and documentation of systems and data flow.
- Develop strategies for trending analysis.
- Assist with security audits and compliance reviews.
- Extensive RHEL/CentOS System Administration experience
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Java-based applications with Apache and/or NGINX
- Experience running and troubleshooting docker containers
- Advanced troubleshooting and diagnostics skills with the Linux kernel
- Fluent in 1-2 scripting languages (perl, python, golang, ruby, etc.)
- Must be able to use source code management tools (Git, Perforce, SVN)
- Experience running large Linux-based production environments
- Hadoop systems administration (CDH preferred)
- Experience with monitoring and metrics tools (Grafana, Nagios)
- Experience administering Kubernetes or OpenShift
- RHEL certification (RHCSA or RHCE) or equivalent experience
- Experience creating docker containers from scratch, and/or
- Experience creating Kubernetes/OpenShift builds
All skills above, plus:
- Proven experience with code pipelines and build automation tools (Jenkins, Maven)
- Able to read and write Java
- Ability to integrate and work well with other teams and business units (developers, architects, project managers)
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
In addition to a competive benefits package, we offer generous time-off plans, a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, and free identity theft insurance to name a few.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.