DEDICATED SITE SECURITY PATROL
Securitas Security has a unique opportunity for a Dedicated Site Security Patrol Officer. What are we looking for?
- Candidates who possess strong customer service skills with the ability to work independently
- Must have Valid Driver's license, reliable transportation and clean driving record
- Flexible scheduling. Open availability highly desired
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Comfortable working with computers is a plus!
PAY: $11.49 per hour
LOCATION: Austin, MN
HOURS: Full-time; seeking individuals with open availability, any day/any shift
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!!
- WEEKLY PAY CYCLE!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Access control- monitor entries/exits, gate control, check in/out trucks; outside environment
- Patrols premises- walking patrols, driving patrols
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserve order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
Interested in our employment opportunities? Please give our office a call at 763-287-6656
Veteran Commitment: Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. commits to hiring returning veterans!