It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
PLEASE NOTE: Brunswick will never ask you to pay any money to participate in the interview process and will not require that you provide sensitive information such as credit card or bank account information.
We have recently become aware of certain efforts by cyber criminals who are publishing and promoting fake job listings on third party websites, such as Craigslist and Indeed, by pretending to be actual Brunswick employees. To help ensure you don't fall victim to any of those scams, never disclose sensitive information as mentioned above. All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying to a posted position through [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Embedded Vessel Control Engineer
Only after accepting an offer through this portal will you be asked for SSN and DOB. If you are ever unsure or want to ask any questions, please contact the Brunswick HR Shared Service Center at
or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Embedded Vessel Control Engineer
As an Embedded Vessel Controls Software Engineer at Mercury Marine, you'll be a valued member of the team working on cutting edge technology in the marine industry.
We're looking to add someone to our team that has a thorough understanding of the following:
* Simulink (MotoHawk experience is a plus)
Your general responsibilities will include:
* Interacting with design teams for project and product feature definition
* Participating in design meetings and prepare requirements and design specifications
* Design, write code, and complete programming according to specifications
* Identify, analyze and resolve complex software/hardware issues
* Make recommendations and suggest alternative approaches for development projects
Additional working knowledge in the following is also preferred:
* Control Theory
* Understanding of Internal Combustion Engines
* Experience with Robotics: ROS, PolySync, GPS, RTK, IMU, INS
* Understanding of Marine vessels and features
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Software Engineering is required; Master's degree is preferred
* Emphasis on Embedded Systems and Control Systems preferred
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Embedded Vessel Control Engineer
#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine
- Control Systems
- Control Theories
- Design Specifications
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Computer
- Information Technology