To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33616
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Modis • Tampa, FL
Posted 10 days ago
- Participate in the agile development process
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to explore new features and concepts
- Ensure a good customer experience on our platform
- Promote best practices in software engineering
- Take ownership of the full development and production life cycle of your projects
- Manage your own time efficiently to meet all deadlines
- Always be seeking out new ways to improve our product
- Work on new and interesting problems every day
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years of professional experience in software design and development.
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm and object-oriented design, data structures, and problem solving
- Experience developing in Cloud environments - AWS, Azure
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with full stack development (both front- and back-end) and operation of a customer-facing cloud-based, scalable, production software system
- Experience developing web services, or other scalable distributed systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, continuous integration, deployment, and operations
- Experience with Cloud Formation
- Experience with AWS Lambda