Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Social Media Specialist.
The Social Media Specialist supports the company’s overall thought leadership and employee engagement through its social media presence. The main objective is to promote a positive and effective flow of information externally in collaboration with the larger department team to engage audiences around the company’s purpose, goals, strategy, brand, and culture. In addition, the Social Media Specialist plays a key role in the company’s reputation management or social care process in timely inquiry response and an optimal service experience.
- Collaborates and executes on comprehensive communication plans, in conjunction with the larger Corporate Communications and Marketing team, as well as other departments, detailing messaging, audiences, appropriate vehicles, and timing.
- Plays a lead role in the development and execution of the company’s social media strategy through collaboration with the larger team and digital marketing specifically.
- Keeps abreast of all social media platforms and usage, including competition, and recommends new ideas, channels, and strategies impacting different audience groups.
- Performs ongoing analysis of social media efforts and provides timely reports for awareness and to make adjustments to improve the company’s social media presence.
- Owns the company’s social media calendar, manages all workflows, and reviews process.
- Oversees the social care process to respond to inquiries in a timely manner and deliver an optimal service experience.
- Leverages social technology platform(s) to capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices that can inform future action.
- Develops and delivers monthly reporting on social media performance / KPIs.
- Develops, manages, and repurposes regular content for external communication channels, ensuring all content is on brand, accurate, and signed off by appropriate stakeholders.
- Assists in maintaining an integrated communications approach by incorporating inputs from other department communications and marketing efforts/channels into the external communications strategy.
- Collaborates directly with internal communication roles in developing communications that build employee engagement and culture through all social media platforms.
- Supports Marketing in execution of campaigns.
- Partners with the Internal Communications Associate in new hire recruiting efforts, namely advertising, job fair support, and social media inclusion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing, or related field required
- 3+ years of external communications and social media experience required
- Experience with social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for business use
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of self-direction
- Ability to effectively work and communicate collaboratively
- Strong organization and project management skills, along with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent reading, written, presentation, and proofreading skills
- Ability to develop effective and engaging content which is easily understood by a diverse audience
- Understanding of corporate communications best practices
- Demonstrate “can do” attitude and ownership that results in effective, continuous operations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit URL blocked - click to apply for more details.
Please apply online.