To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenwood, SC 29646
- Tonya Langley
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Chemist
Kelly Scientific Resources • Greenwood, SC
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Entry Level Chemist for a temp to hire opportunity for one of our top clients in Greenwood, SC!
- Must have some lab experience - Academic will be accepted with experience with HPLC & GC, Wet Chemistry
Schedule: Mon – Fri – 8am – 5pm
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Chemistry or Related Life Science Degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint)
- Must have some lab experience with HPLC and GC, Wet Chemistry
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills and be able to communicate to all levels of management effectively.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.