To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Charleston, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior CNC Maintenance Technician
Advanced Technology Services, Inc. • North Charleston, SC
Posted 1 month ago
- Performs expert level break-fix preventative maintenance. This includes but is not limited to: observing devises in operation to locate root cause of problem dismantling devices to gain access to and remove defective parts examining parts to detect imperfections adjustment of functional parts of devices and control instruments repair and/or replacement of defective parts testing of device to observe performance and performing tests for electrical circuitry and mechanical systems reconditioning and repairing machine tools.
- Identifies and sources parts, supplies and repair items as necessary. Performs evaluations of alternatives to improve cost and / or reliability of equipment.
- Independently performs maintenance as per industry standards.
- Works with Planner Scheduler to optimize preventative maintenance procedures.
- May be required to setup and operate multiple machining operations including but not limited to: lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. May perform welding tasks.
- Complies with 5S and housekeeping standards.
- Leads, drives and participates in CI activities--processes, results and cost savings using CI tools and methodology.
- Provides assistance to lower level technicians and leadership to project teams. Performs expert functions as a part of training and development.
- Troubleshoots and analyzes complex control systems to resolve in-depth software/ hardware and configuration problems.
- Utilizes predictive maintenance technologies to collect equipment performance data. Observes trends and makes recommendations.
- Updates records and reviews CMMS history and analyzes data.
- Completes and conducts on-the-job training and technical self-study programs for career development.
- Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations, technical instructions and guidelines. Situational awareness and identify unsafe behaviors and conditions.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Behaviors Required:
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Associates degree with a Technical focus and 5 years of related experience in specific industry or, 7 years of experience in specific industry.
- Experience in predictive technologies, precision alignments, and general maintenance of applicable process equipment.
- Understands electrical, mechanical, fluid power and control systems. Can analyze the problem, synthesize alternative solutions, and perform repairs.
- Must be able to use basic hand tools and specialized tools as appropriate.
- Experience in vibration analysis or laser interferometer operations, precision alignments, and maintenance of applicable process equipment.
- May be required to travel.
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance and a flexible spending account - save money pre-tax for eligible medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match - to prepare for your future
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time - encouraging work-life balance
Not just a job - a great place to work!