E&R Industrial, a wholly owned subsidiary of Grainger, is an innovative, full-line industrial supply distributor committed to brand name quality products, competitive prices, and on-time delivery. As a regional distributor of MRO products, including a deep portfolio of metalworking/cutting tool products and solutions, E&R provides outstanding product and technical expertise to the manufacturing industrial sector.
Warehouse Associate /Driver performs warehouse duties and functions to support inventory integrity, order processing by picking, packing, staging, and shipping, and general maintenance and housekeeping duties to ensure a safe, clean, and orderly work environment. This role includes being a backup driver which will require unloading trailers using material handling equipment.
- Receive product from Branch Transfers (UPS, and other Carriers) to fulfill customer orders
- Receives product on Hub Truck (Same Day Pickup) and process customer backorders and branch
- stock replenishment to have product available for sale.
- Processes backorders to fulfill customer orders and meet order ready times.
- Picks & stages will call orders to achieve company Will Call Ready Rate (WCRR) and Customer expectation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Valid Drivers License
- Experience driving 26 ft Box Truck preferred
- Able to operate powered industrial equipment
- Able to operate computerized scanning equipment and PC based programs including SAP.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- 1-3 years of experience in manufacturing, distribution or supply chain field preferred.
Grainger is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status