To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aurora, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
The GEO Group, Inc. • Aurora, CO
Posted 1 month ago
Facility: AURORA II
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Under direct supervision, performs standard and routine accounting activities. Work requires capabilities in basic accounting and business procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs account reconciliations as directed by management: general ledger, preparation of accounting statements and financial reports.
- Operates adding machine, calculator, copy machine and other office machines.
- Operates a computer system with printer.
- Performs simple and routine accounting and bookkeeping clerical functions.
- Recognizes and compares numbers and codes on accounting documents.
- Verifies mathematical accuracy.
- Identifies discrepancies and brings them to management’s attention.
Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required.
- Two (2) years of clerical experience or an equivalent combination of clerical/secretarial, fiscal and accounting experience required.
- Working knowledge of office and accounting practices and procedures required.
- Working knowledge of business English, good grammar and spelling skills, and ability to develop correspondence, reports and operational directives required. Must have a proven history of exercising discretion and retaining confidentiality.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.