To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Princeton, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Sr. HR Business Partner
The Judge Group • Princeton, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Experience - 8 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is currently seeking a Sr. HR Business Partner for a multi-year contract in Princeton. NJ
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to business leaders to develop and execute the talent strategy.
- Plan for key build state milestones; Partner with the business leaders on organization design including organization structure, appropriate talent models that lower delivery costs, and location optimization, in overall alignment with budgets and business’ longer term strategy and shorter term plans.
- Design and lead onboarding, performance management, reporting, learning and engagement across all teams. Ensure alignment to Global HR programs, processes, communications, and initiatives as appropriate.
- Create and lead a Talent Council
- Lead and collaborate across project teams and multiple HR teams (Recruiting, Mobility, Organizational Development, Operations) to provide seamless HR support to leaders and employees.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience with a minimum of 6 years’ Human Capital consulting or HR generalist advisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Significant project and program management experience
- Deep practical knowledge of talent management disciplines, such as: performance management, succession planning, talent planning, competency development, compensation, employee relations, talent analytics.
- Ability to take initiatives from abstract to concrete
Job ID: 612106
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.