Our client is currently seeking a Jr. Salesforce Developer to sit on-site in their San Francisco, CA location. This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Consult with partners to customize Salesforce CRM implementation, focusing on app design, usability and functionality, as well as compliance with company policies.
- Evaluate app design and user experience with Material Design team members.
- Establish and document design and development specifications for the Material Salesforce implementation.
- Compose and communicate detailed consultation feedback to partners.
1. Own tooling & maintenance of Salesforce implementation
2. Bulk update all CRM data into new tool
3. Manage product requirements, feature requests, and technical questions
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BS degree; CS or engineering degree preferred.
- At least 2 years experience in developing Salesforce implementations.
- Development experience and working knowledge of one or more programming/scripting languages; Java preferred.
- Strong communication skills; fluent in both written and spoken English.
Build Scalable Solution
Java (Programming Language)
Use Web Service
Use Force.Com Platform