To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77060
- Vaco - Houston
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Level Developer - Houston - Full Time
Vaco Technology • Houston, TX
Posted 1 month ago
- 1+ years of Business Analysis or Software Development experience
- Knowledge of SQL Server and creating queries in SQL.
- Working knowledge of VBA, Excel Object Model, MS Access.
- Willingness and ability to learn and understand company's business.
- Some knowledge of C# and .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills to work with a variety of people on a variety of projects.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new technologies and tools.
The programmer is expected to provide application support to end users, conduct system analysis for improvement, maintenance and development under the guidance of the Development Manager. You will:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and develop existing applications utilizing T-SQL, C#, .NET, VBA for Excel, Access, and related technologies.
- participate in the full SDLC including scoping, coding, debugging, testing and documenting.
- Work directly with end user supporting their requests for improving existing applications.
- Monitor assigned help desk activities to ensure requests or issues are addressed in a timely manner.
PLEASE NOTE, we will not accept any resumes from 3rd party vendors. US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We prefer local candidates as an onsite interview is required.