To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Yuba City, CA
- Bimbo Bakeries USA, Inc
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bimbo Bakeries USA • Yuba City, CA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Employment Type: Regular
Location: YUBA CITY,CA
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas'® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann's® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Top reasons to choose Bimbo Bakeries USA:
- Competitive starting rate $$
- BBU wellness program available
- Growth Opportunities
- We value the person
As a well-established wholesale bakery, Bimbo Bakeries USA is growing and looking for aggressive, self-starters for part-time Merchandiser ("pull-up") positions. Chosen employees will be responsible for merchandising fresh bakery products in grocery stores to ensure adequate product availability on the shelf and on displays.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be Accountable for working safely.
- Follow all Safety rules and safe work practices.
- Maintain appropriate product levels in the bread aisle and display locations throughout the account.
- Maintain clean and organized back-room inventory of product.
- Meet customer service expectations through communication, problem resolution and follow-up with district management.
- Maintain a professional, team relationship with co-workers and customers.
- Maintain merchandising standards while rotating products according to date codes.
• No minimum education requirement.
• Experience working with minimal supervision.
• Ability to frequently lift / carry products weighing approximately 50 lbs as well as ability to push / pull up to 100 lbs
• Possess a valid driver's license and a safe driving record
• Must have reliable transportation
• Ability to provide a high level of customer service and solve customer issues as they arise.
• Ability to work varied hours (S,M,T,W 3pm-7pm or Th,Fri.Sat, 3pm- 7pm or Sun & Wed 5am-9am).
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.