To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02110
- Jessica Cosenza
- Phone: 6174283791
- Phone:: 001 617 428 3793
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sales Consultant - Property & Construction
Michael Page • Boston, MA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position consists of a base salary coupled with uncapped financial earning and career potential that is 100% merit-based.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 52% of our US staff were promoted last year.
Our more than 41-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match. With over 150 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
All consultants at Michael Page operate in 360 degree roles, proactively headhunting candidates while developing and establishing new business relationships.
Sales Consultants within Property & Construction are responsible for working with VP and C-suite level execs at various Commercial, Multifamily, Residential, and Development companies while assisting in filling the rapidly growing permanent construction roles across the northeast region of the U.S.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and Lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
The successful Sales Consultant will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Interest or experience in a fast-paced, sales oriented environment
- A self-starter with the desire to build a career
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency and can-do attitude
- 1+ years of sales, leasing, or real estate experience
Since we hire the best, we offer the best. Compensation and benefits include:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped quarterly bonuses
- 20 days vacation, 11 paid holidays, 5 sick days
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- All expense paid quarterly trips for top performers
- Additional office / team based incentives