Nesco has partnered with a great company on the west side of Columbus and is looking for Lighting Technicians to join their team!
The primary role of this position is to serve as a Lighting Technician for a variety of customers in Ohio and the Midwest and the primary functions of this position will include installation, removal, and troubleshooting.
Job duties include:
- retrofit existing light fixtures with new LED technology
- removing existing interior/exterior fixtures and installing new LED fixtures
- installation of motion activated occupancy sensors and building controls
- operate lifts and equipment to access
- troubleshoot and fix electrical problems
- interact with customers and co-workers
- complete general maintenance of Trucks and Equipment
- perform other duties as needed
- Must have HS diploma or equivalent.
- Must have 1-2 years utilizing hand and power tools.
- 1-2 years in construction, lighting, and.or tradesman role is a plus.
Must also have excellent organizational skills, have attention to detail, be able to communicate through multiple mediums (text, email, phone), have reliable transportation, general knowledge of commercial construction materials, physically able to maneuver ladders, fixtures, equipment, and tools, some weekday travel is possible. Must be flexible with availability.
These positions are permanent with a great company that offers a very modern culture and a lot of growth opportunity.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Complex Problem Solving
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Attention To Detail