To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Career Services Coordinator
Woz U • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Only Those with a Passion to Revolutionize Education May Qualify.
At Woz U, the core of what we do is passion. We're passionate about inspiring the next generation of innovators and developing the workforce of the future. It's this passion that drives everything we do, and if you feel you have it burning in your belly, we want to talk.
Career Services Coordinator
We call it being a life changer, but you'll call it a job you love while helping others find the same. You'll have a hand in improving the lives of countless Woz U students throughout Arizona by working with impassioned educators and campus faculty in a collaborative, interactive environment to create optimized environment for our students.
What you can expect when joining Woz U:
- Training & Development
- Fun & Energetic, Family-Based Environment
- Continuous Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Options
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Options (HSA & FSA)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Woz U is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Build effective relationships with local and regional employers, non-profits, government organizations and community partners to identify employment opportunities for students and alumni;
- Develop and implement plans and strategies to achieve graduate employment goals;
- Conduct site visits for the express purpose of enhancing existing relationships with employers / sites and establishing new partnership opportunities;
- Locate new employment sites, maintain contact with employers, and coordinate placement activities (resume submittals, interviews, etc.). Document all employer relations activities in Student Administrative System;
- Maintain a database of employment opportunities and resource library, including career guidance references, employment literature, and related information;
- Coordinate panel discussions with industry experts for student/graduate attendance;
- Attend industry-related networking events to build potential employer database;
- Plan and conduct meetings and/or workshops on job search topics for students and alumni;
- Coordinate and attend Job / Career Fairs; participate in campus and off-campus events, including graduation and marketing events;
- Actively maintain an awareness of employment and industry trends and discuss research with Career Services and Education department as appropriate;
- Maintain contact with graduates by generating follow-up calls, e-mails, texts, etc.;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree and five years of related experience preferred;
- Minimum 2 years practical work experience required;
- Experience in career services preferred or employment background in any of the following: job placement at a vocational school, college, or university; staffing agency, recruiter; government sponsorship agency; or marketing/sales;
- Access to reliable transportation with ability and willingness to travel;
- Familiarity with the local job market.
About Woz U
In partnership with Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple Computer, Woz U specializes in transforming technology and career-based education to help get people into the workforce more quickly and affordably. Stemming from his passion to inspire the next generation of innovators Woz U's mission is to deliver personalized technology-based learning to energize a new generation. We are committed to bring the best personal development experience to students, educators, creative professionals, and consumers around the world through our innovative curriculum, delivery platform and personalized training offerings.